[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
7 for the drinks.
4 for the ho.
you drink wild turkey?
i think that stuff is nasty as hell
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
If i'm going cheap on whiskey then I'll drink it. I love whiskey. If you go back to the derby next year try one of these. The Booker's is great. 127 proof I believe. It's sipping whiskey though. The Woodford is your best bet if your gonna get tore down.
![]()
woodford is good
im also a fan of knob creek
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
can't find a link to it anywhere, but there is a box set of bourbons that you can buy that has woodford, knob creek, and booker's and another one i can't remember all in it. they have it in the airplane bottle sample packs and in another one with the full sized bottles. its a good buy
Looks like the dyke chick behind is making a grab for a little ass.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Bookmarks